Style - L Black color Prewound Bobbins
These bobbins have a plastic case for maximum stability.
120 yards of 70D/2 High Tenacity filament polyester thread each Conveniently prewound bobbins.
Spend less time winding and more time embroidering.
Polyester has little or no lint so machines run longer between cleanings.
Most machine manufacturers recommend Plastic sided bobbins to detect low bobbin thread or an empty bobbin.
This thread has very shiny appearance and is thin, lightweight and yet extremely strong.
Embroiders love this since it creates a soft backing, even on dense designs
Many machine quilters like using a filament poly thread in the bobbin.
Due to it's slick surface, it works well with metallic threads and heavy cotton threads.
The slickness of the filament poly thread does not snag or grab the top thread.
If you've had trouble using metallics or heavy cotton threads, a slick bobbin thread may solve some prob
- Brother Embroidery Machines
- PC6500, PC7000, PC7500, PC8500D, PC8500, PC8200, PC7500, PC6500 PE100, PE150, PE150V,PE180, PE190, PE200, PE300S, PE400D ULT 2001, ULT 2002D , ULT 2003D , ULT20034D PQ1500'S PR600, PR-600II, PR-620 Super Galaxie . BMP Machine, PR650.
- Babylock Embroidery Machines
- Accent, ES2 BL60E, Ellegante, Ellageo, Ellure EMP6 - Embroidery Professional Espree
- Bernina - Artista 165, 170, 180, 185QEE, 200E, 630E, 640E Aurora 430QEE, 440QEE Deco 300, 500, 600 930.
- Janome MB -4